Monday 30 December 2013

Elsa


First things first, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas - did you have fun? I hope none of you were caught in the terrible floods, crazy! 

So, here is the second illustration in my little Frozen series, this is Elsa! Everyone seems to love Elsa the best, but I think Anna seems pretty cool too and I'm obsessed with her cape. Anna had a polar bear to cuddle, so I needed to give Elsa a little animal companion too. I chose a dainty bird which matches her outfit fairly well! I hope you guys like this one too.

My Christmas was spent at my parents house, where we mostly ate a lot of food! I also got the chance to go and see 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' on boxing day which was really interesting and I'd definitely recommend it. Not at all like Ben Stiller's usual films. Amazing scenery too, if you're at all artsy I think you'd love it! 

Do you have any plans for New Year's Day?

C xxx

12 comments:

  1. Look at her dress and how beautiful she is! So pretty ^^

    My New year plan is to stay home lol Like seriously I have to work on 31th and i think i will too tired to go out at night, so i just gonna spend my night counting down with my dog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Gail!
      I am staying home too :) That sounds perfect to me! xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww how beautiful! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsa looks beautiful here but Anna is still my favourite (after Olaf haha). I hope you had a lovely Christmas C!! :) Mitty is my fave film of the year, I loooooved it so much.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, thank you T! I did, it was really lovely. Mitty was sooo good, totally different to anything else I've seen this year :) Are you going to jet off to Greenland/Iceland now? Hehe :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful illustration! I love Elsa <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning illustration, I'm dying to go and see Frozen I still can't believe I haven't seen it yet. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. If you liked 'The secret life of Walter Mitty' you should definitely check out the original its brilliant. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Ice Princess! Happy New Year xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh so beautiful, I love the colours you used here so much, they're perfect! I'm so pleased you had a lovely Christmas, I hope you opened some lovely gifts sweet lady <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Carly, I love the cool colours and the little bird is so cute x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Carly you did such a good job with these illustrations of Frozen! Elsa looks beautiful, I love how you kept the snowflakes on her hair and the castle looks amazing! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete